Reception hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm.
Please note our reception has many responsibilities, including answering the high volume of phone calls we receive each day. If you happen to reach our voice mail during regular business hours, we are either helping another patient in the office or on another phone line. Please leave a message, this is the best way to get our attention. We monitor these messages continuously throughout the day, and the appropriate person will return your call as soon as they are available.
Our office will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- Friday, January 1, 2016 - Happy New Year!
- Monday, May 30 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 - Labor Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 24 & 25 - Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 26 - Christmas
- Monday, January 2, 2017 - Happy New Year!